SkyFolio for OneDrive Photos v2.11.6 Apk
OneFolio is a fast photo gallery and uploader for Microsoft OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive).
Curious? Try it risk free, since I refund anyone that asks.
.: Take Your Photos With You :.
OneFolio optionally auto downloads your photos for fast offline viewing. The auto downloads are small and sync while your device charges. The app looks great on phones, tablets, and Chromecast. Once the auto download completes, never wait on a network connection again!
.: Slideshows :.
Turn any device into a photo frame! View full screen slideshows across a single folder or all folders. Choose from a dozen transition animations and photo display time (from 1 second to 24 hours). Automatically refresh slideshow content in the background while the slideshow is running.
.: Easily Upload Your Pictures :.
Batch upload multiple pictures at a time to OneDrive while you do other things. Simply share pictures from your gallery with OneFolio to upload them to your Microsoft OneDrive.
.: Features :.
· Fast offline access to your photos
· Chromecast support
· Full screen slideshows of single albums or all albums
· Automatically refresh slideshow content
· View RAW files from Nikon (NEF), Canon (CRW and CR2), Sony (ARW), Adobe (DNG)
· Multiselect to move, delete, and share multiple photos at a time
· Bulk upload multiple photos at at time
· Support for multiple accounts
· Sort thumbnails by filename, size, type, etc
· Create new OneDrive albums
· View and add comments
· Pinch to zoom
· View photo info
· Set photo as wallpaper
· Send URL of photos
· Send your photos using email, Facebook, and Twitter
.: Options :.
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so photos always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Change storage location to external SD card (or any folder)
· Auto download only when you’re on wifi
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
New larger thumbnails
New setting to auto refresh albums during slideshows
New “None” slideshow transition setting
Requirements: 2.3.3 and up