Minecraft 188.8.131.52 Beta 184.108.40.206
Minecraft 220.127.116.11 Beta is a beta version of the sandbox that fixes a fairly large list of problems that were quickly discovered by Mojang studio employees. In addition, the developers have made useful changes, which you will read below.
- The boundaries on which the Enderman can move have been reduced to a 32x32x32 field. This is done so that this mob does not disappear during teleportation from the world;
- The respawn of the Drowned is once again possible in areas where the warm ocean is located;
- The game has new splashes;
- Optimized player running when using updated controls;
- Disabled the display of capes when the player is in Spectator mode.
- The background on which the name of the mob is displayed no longer shifts;
- Fixed flag texture bugs in structures;
- Improved textures on loaded maps;
- Fixed crash caused by unpainted shulkers;
- The soundtrack on the PlayStation 4 consoles received additional effects.