Minecraft 184.108.40.206 Beta 220.127.116.11
Minecraft 18.104.22.168 Beta is a test update package that includes an upgrade of the spectator mode, as well as improves the stability of the game in general. There are a lot of changes, so you can find the full list below.
- The audio package is now imported into the game itself for Android devices;
- When entering the '/kill' command on another user in the creative game mode, an informing notification will pop up;
- Fluffy Snow interaction effects no longer work on Spectator players.
- Beasts with leashes no longer chase players in Spectator mode;
- While sprinting, Spectators will not leave walking particles behind them.
- The volume of a text-to-speech translation will depend on the user's volume setting;
- When using the /kill command on ships with chests, the chests will eject all contents;
- If you eat the Stew, the empty plate will remain in the same place in your inventory. This also applies to potions;
- Drowned respawns no longer occur in warm oceans;
- Improved the textures of materials that are under water;
- Items will no longer get stuck in water if they are on the very edge.