Minecraft 1.19.30 1.19.30.04
Minecraft 1.19.30 is a full-fledged release in which the developers have tried to add as many new features as possible. For example, the changes affected the musical component, as well as controls. The main changes can be found below.
- Capes are no longer displayed on players in Spectator mode;
- When a spectator player is in a lava vat, the burning animation is not shown;
- Spectators are no longer affected by the fog effect while in Powdery Snow
- The player running in Spectator mode is not accompanied by particles;
- Pufferfish and Endwalkers no longer attack Spectators.
- Enchanting on the Table is accompanied by the corresponding sounds;
- Watermelon received new textures;
- Changed the size of the Fireball;
- Increased the respawn frequency of the Sensor and Screamers in the location of the Ancient Cities;
- Jumping on an amethyst block will no longer be accompanied by a sound;
- Simplified setting fire to Oak Gate and Mangrove Gate;
- Adjusted the range of Zoglin's and Hoglin's offensive abilities.